
My nephew Riley wiil be 6 years old tomorrow. I cannot believe how much he has grown. I remember going with my brother to bring Riley home from the hospital along with my sister-in-law. Riley has fit into this family well (he's adopted) and naturally he should. My brother and sister-in-law got him right when he was born..they were even in the delivery room. Riley's story maybe a bit unusual to some. My brother and his wife had not even been discussing anything about adoption (see originally I think my brother didn't want kids) and one day out of the blue my brother received a phone call from someone he knew who knew someone who was expecting and could not keep the baby. My brother discussed it and like 3-4 months later Riley was in our lives. Oh he has jestures that scream my brother and we even took a picture of him standing just the way my dad use to.....we even had him dressed like my dad (there's the pic even). How time flies by. I cannot believe he will be graduating from kindergarten.

No comments:
Post a Comment