CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Need for the Blog

Ok, crazy title, but I could not think of anything else.

Last Sunday instead of eating with the group at McCallisters I went and looked at Abbys new home. The house is spacious and in a decent location at the south end of town. I thought I would go ahead and give it a look even though it would be a further drive for me to work. I will go ahead and make my official announcement that yes I am moving to Lafayette and it will be with Deon. Deons' house is as equally as nice but it is closer right now to my work and a another thing is that my mom can find it with ease. I have yet to have an official date of moving since Abby is currently residing in the bedroom that I will be staying in.

On a couple of other notes i have registered for my on line classes to work towards my RN with a bachelors. I am working with the Ivy Tech in Terre Haute since they are partnered with ISU. My classes begin Aug. 20 and this will be a new thing for me (on line classes). I have also applied for a different job. I applied through the hospital website and if I am thinking correctly the position I applied for is in a doctors office. Now do not get me wrong the job I currently have is fine but I do not see myself working with the elderly for my entire career. The job can get pretty depressing since many are just there waiting to die. I would like to see people get well and walk out of a hospital than what I am faced with. I will leave it to God because He knows what He wants. However if I should not get this new job I will be transferring within the company and take a job at one of our Lafayette locations.

I hope all have a splendid week. I will try to do better about blogging and keeping you updated.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Good title, you were in need of a blog! I am so excited that you will be moving in with Deon! You two will have a blast!

Have a wonderful week!