I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those which are ahead. Philippeans 3:13
I press on,that I may hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. ~Philippians 3:12
I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 3:14
Nice job! Your sitting next to me right now....it's 10:27 at night....I'm tired. Just wanted to be the first one to comment on the "Captain, Oh Captain" slide show!!
5 comments:
Nice job! Your sitting next to me right now....it's 10:27 at night....I'm tired. Just wanted to be the first one to comment on the "Captain, Oh Captain" slide show!!
Fun times, eh?! :)
How is living with Deon going?
Dana, thank you for your help and it was a blast working with you on this...even though it was late.
Hey RockStar, living with Deon is going well. No problems and she likes the fact that I clean.
Great slide show and pics. Good to see a new blog (new to me anyway).
Like the blog girl. ;-)
The slide show was very creative and cool. The titles were hilarious. Glad we see more of you in the career class.
Post a Comment