This time I will elaborate just a tad more, but I will not tell all.
Things started maybe Tuesday evening. It was just one of those deals that everyone else's mood rubs off on you..but then I developed my own mood. I was sick of my residents being sick and that it seemed that no one wanted to help them. By the time you clean it up once or twice yourself you start feeling sick. I had a chip on my shoulder towards the other nurse that I was working with....I still want to do bodily harm to him (I know where is Christ in that?). He got upset about things himself at one point and I just questioned him about it....wrong thing to do. That's not all. Later in the night he starts in on me about some of my residents so I fired one back at him with one of his residents later on. I'm still ticked at him tonight (Thursday 12am). He baby's his people then they expect me to do it...Nay Nay. I want them to do as much for themselves that they still can. I am not going to sit there and hold their water when some are still quite capable of doing it themselves.
Also Tuesday night from this male nurse (and no nothing will ever happen between us way not my type) he started in on me about my love life. You know the usual questions: Do you have a boyfriend? What are you looking for? etc. I answered with "No" and "I'm looking for a good Christian man because I am tired of the ones that go out and get drunk all the time". Then he proceeds to tell me that I need to fish in a bigger pond. Also I need to use different bait. "Are children that important?" "Yes, I would like to have a couple of kids." Well, what age range are you looking for.....25-35, but now that I'm a year older 25 seems a bit young. "Well, you will blow off a guy who's 40" "Guess not, but he would have to be the right one. Hey, I've already changed I use to want a guy who has never been married, but that is not possible at my age anymore. "Don't worry Diana I'm not looking for a woman" (good, (sorry)).
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment