CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Weirdest Places to Fall Asleep

Over the past week I have fallen asleep in some of the weirdest places.

My top Three are:

3. Dentist office waiting room (so that is not too weird)
2. Waiting on my car while getting an oil change (I know just about everyone at the shop since that is where my brother works....they pointed and laughed at me)

And my number One weird place to fall asleep is....




1. Beauty shop chair while getting my hair done (not shampooed but pulled and tugged and what ever) I had no clue I was just gone zzzzzzz.

1 comment:

Daizie Girl said...

Hi Diana! It's Kim K. I completely understand about falling asleep in weird places! I was notorious for it growing up! The great thing is - I can sleep anywhere and I rarely have trouble sleeping!