July 25 I will be done with my classes for this semester. My plan is to take the fall semester off. My brain so needs the vacation. Classes have been especially stressful this summer....fit 16 weeks into 8 weeks ugh.
I'm in the middle of writing one of my final papers for English....actually I guess it is my final paper....the rough draft but still the final paper.
I am also in the middle of writing a speech. I have to persuade people this time and it has to be 7-10 minutes in length. What fun! Then 1 more speech and that class is done (July 18...woot).
I am so tired. I have not slept much this go around just because of time constraints and now with working 5 days a week again it put a hamper on me staying up late working on my projects. I so miss my 12 hour shifts and I want them back. I am a bit concerned with when I start up my nursing program of how I am to work at night 5 days a week and then try to do clinicals...I should not worry yet things will work out for me because God has it planned already.
Ok so I gave a quick update.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment