God Does Not Require Us To Understand His Will, Just Obey It, Even If It Seems Unreasonable-Charles Stanley
We must make obedience a priority in our lives. When we obey the Lord we will become the person He wants us to be. When we have the obedience we do what God says, when He says, how He says, how long He says and how He says it should be done - whether we understand it.
When we pray we need to pay attention to what we are praying...meaning is there anything that God keeps bringing to our attention and if so that may be an area that we are struggling to obey in. With that in mind I sit and wonder that since I ask for wisdom and guidance in a certain area of my life is God pointing that out to me as an area that I am struggling to obey? I always thought of it as I am willing to obey but that I need that extra boost. Now that I sit here and write this I am realizing that my asking for wisdom and guidance in this particular area is an obedience issue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment