CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 6, 2007

Back to work I go


Ahhh! After having last week off it was hard to head to work this past Monday. I really cannot complain too much because I only work 2 days a week and sure some of those days fall on weekends. I work this weekend (Easter weekend) and most of my residents will still be out with family when I get there at 7pm. The only thing is that my med pass can be looked at two way 1. easy because not everyone will be there when I start and 2. bad because it will be staggered out because of the times people are returning back to the facility. **Edit-everyone of my residents was at the facility and most families had already gone home...made for an easy night.


This year my family is not planning on doing anything specific for Easter. I don't feel like making a big meal and neither does my mom. Sure, my sister-in-laws could do something but you really don't want to eat what two of them would fix the third one could do a decent meal but we don't want to burden her.

No comments: