CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Spring day

Yesterday was such a beautiful day...wish I could have enjoyed it more. I worked Friday night so I got home about 8am yesterday and had a headache. I thought I would try eating and a nap to be rid of it and I had the best of intentions to go watch my nephews soccer game; however, I woke at 11am with an even worse headache (both eyes were involved) I could not muster up the strength to be able to go to the game at noon. I did finally get rid of the horrible headache by 2pm and was able to go and get some groceries and a bite to eat. I got home from that and decided to mow the lawn. My iPod got terrific use during that time. I listened to 31 of 70 songs while mowing. I live on a farm that has a whole lot of mowing area so that attributed to the amount of song listening. When I finally removed my ear buds I suddenly realized that there is a such thing as listening to too much music. My eardrums were still vibrating from the different types of music found on the invention for a good 10 minutes afterward. I will still continue to use my iPod for future mowing adventures....it helps to pass the time away.

No comments: