CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Bloggin' Anyone?

Ok so it has been awhile since I have posted but here I am at this early hour.

I got home not too long ago from Melissa M.'s house because tonight she hosted Mark Z. birthday party. Ok so it was probably not really a "party" sure there was food and cake and cookies but does that mean it really was a party. We did sing "Happy Birthday" and Mark did receive a few cards and even balloons. We watched "A Night at the Museum" which by the way was hilarious and then we had a choice of "Batman Returns" or "Superman Returns"...Batman won. Earlier in the evening I merely asked Pete if he would take me for a ride in his Mustang...sweet. He showed me a teeny tiny bit of what it could do so we did not go to it's full potential.

I am on my second night off of four days off. I so needed the time. I call it a mini vacation without using any of my vacation days. I put myself into a meeting Thursday morning that I was not invited to only because I was worried that a couple of my night girls were going to get in trouble over something that happened a week ago. I was wrong because the DON and other nurse had not heard of the trouble that I was speaking of. I did get to stay for this meeting and I say it was a good thing for me to have stayed because now I know what I need to do to help these other coworkers out. I did not get home until after 10am and that's after working 12 hours already.

When I got home Thursday I decided to help my mom paper her bedroom so that got started about 11 am. We worked until 1pm then I absolutely needed some sleep so I caught a nap until probably around 5-6pm and remember I had not yet slept yet for the day. We picked back up around 6:30-7 pm and worked until 9pm and it still was not finished. This morning I was busy again, but this time I was shuttling my brother to fields so that he could plant and I was mowing the yard for my mom. There is so much to mow. I then worked on her bedroom some more until 3:30pm when I decided that I really should start getting ready for this evening.
So now we are at the early hour or late hour however you want to put it.

No comments: