CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 2, 2007

Patience

Though I should be studying my Spanish at this moment I just keep running other thoughts through my mind.

So many times at work and in my life I have to ask for patience.

At work I have those residents that can so easily get under my skin that I can become annoyed. Case in point was last night. I had one that would not tell me what her need was for me to meet it. I was getting absolutely frustrated. I found myself as I was talking with her asking God to give me patience. I finally ended up telling her that until she was able to tell me what she needed that I was going to leave the room. She finally decided then that she would tell me however it comes to find out that I had just met that need for her. I had just given her the 'pain pill' that she was now requesting but yet she was not wanting to comprehend that her need had been met in that 5 minutes. I had just given her the said pain pill and she started requesting yet again then her focus switched and I had to do more explaining as to why I could not fulfill that need. (Her wish that her husband to be called and he come in. The poor man has the flu.)

I have other areas that I so often have to ask for patience. Why don't I have.....
Why am I ..... More often it deals with job issues and trying to get this schooling done that I am now procrastinating on but issues keep coming around and I have to ask and make myself hand over the reins of my life.

No comments: