This morning as I was going back inside of work after starting my car I felt as though I had someone watching me. I could of course had been imaging it due to the circumstances of the night.
Let me rewind and tell you what unfolded to make me feel the way I felt.
With it being like subzero a coworker went out to start her car...no big deal. The turn of events occurred later when she went to leave. As she went back out to her car to leave for the night a man appeared from near the kitchen outside. He approached her and asked if she had seen any kids. She promptly got into her car. She sent another coworker back into the building to report the incident. It is unclear if this coworker saw what had happened. I made the decision to call the police. I wanted a search of the parameter to ensure safety of my workers, residents and myself. Well, needless to say the police did not find anyone on the premises but did advise us to call if we see anyone anytime that did not belong there.
I felt a little better, but I made sure that blinds were closed in the rooms...and this morning came. I too went out to start my car early and on the way back in I could almost swear I saw someone among the cars. I felt freaked and convinced myself that my mind played a trick on me.
But I am glad the night is over.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment