Tomorrow earmarks the beginning of a new semester for me. I will be continuing with my studies on line. I am taking Spanish 2 and Chemistry. I have to admit that I am a bit worried about how this semester will go. Spanish seems like it will be more in depth which it should be and Chemistry I have no clue. I am curious about how the on line Chemistry lab will be...will I blow up my computer?...will I have to visit a cyber hospital? Ah the questions. I cannot wait to find out.
Tune in next time to read about my many fumbles with Chemistry.
Just joking. I just had to have some sort of fun with that.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I must say I am rather curious about how an online chemistry class is run. Good luck with that! Remember, there are a few of us out there that know chemistry that could probably lend a hand here and there.
--Jonell--
Post a Comment