Sunday, April 6, 2008
A Fresh New Start
Well, the anticipated day is next week. I have 4 working days left at the nursing home in Delphi and then on April 16 I start at the new facility. I am both nervous and excited and glad. My ending thus far at Delphi is going how it started when I first got there nearly 3 years ago to which that is all I am going to say. I will miss some of my coworkers namely my night CNAs and I will miss my residents that I have come to know all too well. I will begin this new chapter of my life with a fresh perspective and knowing that I have a loving God guiding me through. As it has been said that God does not give us more than we can handle and with that I look forward to my new challenges.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment