I know that I am not a mother but I want to wish all that stop by a Happy Mother's Day.
My brothers and I took our mom out to eat at The Sportsman Inn...it could have been the Sky Room at Indiana Beach. Of course it was a buffet which I don't really care for in some ways especially if there is not a sneeze guard. I do not care for lumpy mashed potatoes and to find the skins mixed in was not appetizing either. The fish was pretty good as well as this fettuccine/linguine salad but the chicken was a bit greasy. I did not have dessert I was pretty full by then maybe I'll find dessert somewhere in the house here. We pitched in and paid for mom's meal but actually I paid then the bros paid me back and like we were going to be mean enough and tell mom that she had to pay for her own. The moms each were given a carnation flower (better than my dead one) before they left.
I gave mom her Mother's Day gift this morning before church. She had mentioned awhile ago how she would like to see Gone With The Wind again and so me being the thoughtful daughter bought it for her (I am the thoughtful daughter by default being how I am the only girl). Mom and I will have a "date" sometime to watch her new movie.
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey! Thanks for wishing my a Happy Mother's Day on Sunday. I'm glad you had a good time with your family!
Post a Comment